Marcelle House is like a tardis with passages and corridors leading to creative studios of all different types and designs. The artists, crafters and other creative businesses work both individually and collectively within the building. You can be as much or as little as you want to be part of the creative collective.
The collective have set up a facebook page
Who is where....
- Karen Strang, Artist, Studio 1
- Jeremy Lavender, Photographer, Studio 2a
- Tamsin Haggis, Artist, Studio 2b
- Lesley McDermott, Angie McLaren, Artists, Studio 3
- Louise Grant, Artist, Studio 4
- Stuart, Sculptor, Studio 5
- Linn Knox, Artist, Studio 6
- Robin McHugh, Luthier, Studio 7
- Brian McFie, Artist, Musician, Studio 8
- David Fagan, Artist, Musician, Studio 9
- Gilly Semple, Daphne, Artists Studio 12
- Mike Marriott, Artist, Studio13
- Suzanne Williams, Artist, Studio 14